Followers

Sunday, May 29, 2011

MAC Week 4: Publishing_Leadership Project Part 2 of 2

logo from: NCTM website


My first choice is to attend and present at the Florida Council of Teachers of Mathematics (FCTM) in Jacksonville, FL this October, 2011.  My second choice is to attend and present in Atlantic City, New Jersey's  National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM) this October, 2011.  I chose these locations because I feel it would be a privilege to demonstrate my different project-based examples that I had the chance to show my students.

logo from: FCTM website

1 comment:

  1. JoAnne, I think that you did a good job with your presentation. Your slides were well put together and the colors blended well. You did an awesome job with your research and presentation. Go Technogal!

    ReplyDelete