Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE3_Keynote to iMovie


Once you have all your slides how you want them in keynote which includes:



- background and theme/slide size to select
- inspector to make your animations/transitions from the slide key
 -slide viewer of thumbnail slides
- your favorite type of animation from the inspector box for build in and
   build out to modify from left to right; more options adjusts the time on the
   animations/transitions
- select your appearances and how long you want your transitions to be
- share export from keynote to image files into project library into imovie
- use garage band for music like I did as an added feature
- Since this was my first time doing keynote to imovie for my blogpost 12,
  I know that I have room for improvement.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment