Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

PE4_Google Docs


This is my own personal google docs.

This is a very collaborative tool that I am looking forward to incorporating in my math curriculum.

With my group that I started with in the EMDT program, we collaborated one of our group assignments in google docs.

We communicated with each other when we did our research in google docs and we got the chance to add in input, make corrections and edit out information that we agreed that was not necessary in real time.

Here is an example of some features in google docs: like a word document; spell check; edit html; change colors and font; upload through g-mail  

Create new document in Google Docs just the same as word document;
edit html; insert hyperlink; change color and font;
Spreadsheet-- enter mathematical calculations;
upload file, click browser, you use this with your g-mail account;
google drawing-  great for concept maps,  In my county they are called thinking maps. insert shapes, upload images ;


No comments:

Post a Comment