Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

BP4_zoom.it_Web 2.0 tool





Zoom.it is a Web 2.0 tool that my high school can use when they are doing online project base research or math assignments. It is a “free service for viewing and sharing high-resolution imagery.”

When my students get a link they take their url and place it in the url box and create a zoom.it.

My students could really benefit from zoom.it by Live Labs as well as teachers. We would see a more clear and crisp high definition image whether it is text, pictures, or videos. This web 2.0 tool would give my students a more vivid picture with problem solving as well as research.

My example posted is from schooltube.com created in a zoom.it. This exercise was on solving exponents. If you have access to adobe flash player, the video would play in zoom format.

When you go to the link and click original you can see the video play on schooltube.com another web 2.0 tool.


http://zoom.it/cROg

No comments:

Post a Comment